Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There's nothing I hate more than writers block.

I keep creating new posts with every intention of writing about something, witty, exciting or tragic that has happened to me today; and yet each time I end up staring at this stupid blank page for around four minutes.

To be precise.

Sometimes I end up ranting about my tragically pathetic life which I then deem too insecure to post to the wider interwebs and furiously drown it within the archives of my personal notes, or I write something shit and post it for about 2 minutes. Thankfully the people that usually read this are 15 hours behind me and I come to my senses and delete the deliriously heinous offender before it assaults too many eyes.

Speaking of delirious stumbling, today in the hallway I was mobbed by about 15 of my 7th grade boys, they came ripping down the hallway at a speed only young adolescent boys can achieve. I froze in the hallway, deer in the headlights look. To my left was the water fountain (more on the absurdity of this thing later) to my right was the wall. I shut my eyes, bent my knees ever so slightly and prepared for contact; certain I was about to be trampled. I felt a little bit of wind and the sounds around me definitely increased, but for some reason I wasn't being shoved under foot like some less-fortunate women on Black Friday at Macy's. I opened my eyes quickly and to my amazement, all 15 of these boys were standing directly in front of me, staring at me one of them asked me "Teachah, what doing?" I stood up fully and looked at them all standing there in front of me. They all giggled like little girls at a tea party and then began pouring past me. I stood there in the empty hallway for a moment contemplating what had just happened.

Sometimes Korealand is so strange.

Anyeong.

No comments:

Post a Comment