Thursday, March 3, 2011

Power Teaching...

I might try whole brain power teaching...haha can you imagine my little asian students speaking enough to make this happen? hahaha... We'll see how it goes.

The main concept behind this idea (I can totally get behind this) is:
Ben Franklin (and an ancient Chinese proverb) said “Tell me and I will forget, teach me and I will remember, involve me and I will learn.”

It just seems like no matter what I do with my students, I can't reach ALL of them, and they just don't speak. So in order to alleviate that perhaps i'll try this. Maybe if I do something like this I'll be able to reach those ones that slip through the cracks and incorporate them into my lesson. I think that I frequently lose students because they are bored and they are bored because they don't understand. It's interactive lessons at it's finest.



Anyeong!



No comments:

Post a Comment