Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Travelling

Hello hello!

Oh my it's been soo long since I last posted (shame on me!) Since January I've been to Thailand (see photos here!) I've also been spending some time hanging out and exploring Seoul, and skiing at High1.

 I'll post some photos later, but I WILL tell you that skiing in Korea is unlike any kind of skiing I've ever done. First off the lifties aren't surly, snarling twenty year olds doing it merely for the free lift pass, instead they are exuberantly happy, smiling Koreans frequently dressed up in animal costumes! Yes, we were frequently greeted by smiling and waving dinosaurs, spotted cows, and the occasional yellow chick.

haha

That's just one of the many reasons that remind me again of why I love Korealand so much.

Anyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment