Friday, August 20, 2010

The art and sport of eating kiwis Korean style.

In Korea land, they eat Kiwis with a spoon, you cut the kiwi in half and then spoon it out and into your mouth; that is, if you are a graceful korean eater. Which i'm not. So while my pretty, flowery, dainty co-workers gracefully spooned small mouthfuls of kiwi up out of it's hairy skin and into their mouths I tried, with all due diligence, to not explode kiwi on myself. I of course failed. I was almost almost ALMOST done with my second kiwi when my spoon caught, twisted, my fingers slipped and BLAM! Kiwi juice side up on my skirt. I squeaked and the spoon twisted out of my fingers and clattered to the metal tray, the kiwi chunks on the spoon...well...let's just say that they ended up...somewhere else. I'm not exactly sure where they flew off to, but I was just thanking my lucky stas they didn't end up in my co-workers hair or something equally embarrassing.

Anyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment