Monday, October 11, 2010

Picnics in the Park!!

On Friday my students and I all went out for a picnic in the park! I opted to go with Eunyeong and her class for this field trip, it definitely made me feel amazing when I was informed that all the first and second graders were complaining loudly that I wasn't going with THEIR classes ^.^ (Korean happy face!) 



The first and second grade students went somewhere else in Masan and my third graders and I went to Yongji Park in Changwon. Each child had their photo individually taken and then their photo taken with their class. I jumped into the photo with Eunyeong's class (i'm sure based off the ruckus over the field trip I attended that this will cause quite the stir. Doesn't it make a person feel great to be fought over?!) After the pictures we all had an old-fashioned picnic, each teacher brought a little something to share. Mostly kimbap- Korean sushi without raw fish, fruit, and of course beer. It was absolutely delicious! 





Following this picnic some people opted to go see a movie, I know that I certainly wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to watch a free movie so I hightailed it to the theater with my self appointed "movie buddy." I'm sure tomorrow morning she'll be like, "Molly teacher, movie buddy! Remember?" and of course i'll respond: "Of course!" but in all reality, I probably won't remember her once she puts on her school uniform and becomes just another korean face in the crowd...oops!




I just LOVE it that the personalities of these kids is able to come out more without the confines of the school and the rules that are applied to them daily.

Anyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment