Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dear Mommy...

I was talking about Thanksgiving today and I stated that the most important part about Thanksgiving is that family gathers together to love one another (or bitch at one another in a loving fashion). I told my students a fictitious story that involved me calling my mother this morning (due to lack of internet this is impossible). The following story is pretty funny even though I made up the part where I called my mother this morning...

Molly Teacher (MT)- "So I called my mother this morning and she told me that she was in the kitchen cooking turkey!"
Students (SS)- Ooooh!! Teacher!
MT- 네! (yes!) 칠면조 추세요! (I want turkey!)
SS- Aaaaaaah! Me too teacher!
SS1-I want see you 오마(mother)!
Co-teacher (in korean)- You've already seen her mother, she brought photos in on the first day of class to show you!
SS1(in korean)- Oh, I thought that was her friend...

So there you go Beth Jones! You don't look like my mother, you look like my attractive female friend! YAY! Love you much!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment